Push notifications: touted by many as the new frontier for digital marketers. In their simplest form, a message that pops up on a mobile device, but now one firm is basing its whole business model around them.
Megapu.sh is the first advertising network to use mobile and web-push (browser push) traffic for promoting products online.
Due to the continued buzz around push notifications, Megapu.sh Marketing Manager Christian Saii believes they are the perfect platform for increasing brand recognition and sales. The firm’s system can be specifically targeted to predetermined demographics which produce higher conversions, which are the product of a better quality of traffic.
The personalisation tools used by Megapu.sh are built around gender, interests and age. The firm says that from these three key dynamics alone, push notifications can be personalised, therefore becoming highly valuable marketing tools.
Saii expanded: “Taking into consideration the wishes of advertisers, Megapu.sh offers unique possibilities to create effective advertisements. Unlike other advertising platforms, Megapu.sh offers:
- High-quality traffic in massive amounts.
- Ability to send push notifications to any country of your choice.
- More than 12 million daily clicks.
- High conversion rate.
- Easy usage: from registration to running the first campaign will take only 10 minutes!
- Easy moderation.
- Inner tracking system: one can follow the ad campaign in a live regime.
- Convenient price for payment with CPC model (0.001$).
- 3% from referral program.
- Direct delivery on the user’s device which eliminates the possibility of bot traffic.
- Highly qualified customer support service.”
Megapu.sh also boasts a round-the-clock live chat technical support team, and acccepts bitcoin as a payment method.
Saii added: “High-quality traffic will let advertisers attract any kind of auditorium of their choice. Megapu.sh is a first rank advertisement format. It creates push notifications and provides maximal results.”