The Affiliate Marketing Podcast is back with the third episode of Season 3! This season,
AffiliateINSIDER CEO Lee-Ann Johnstone will be joined by experts in the industry to discuss some of the most important topics right now including social selling and streaming.
In the third episode of Season 3, Lee-Ann is joined by Dean Seddon, Founder and CEO of Maverrik. Dean is an expert in digital and social selling with many years of experience under his belt. Lee-Ann and Dean discuss some of the following key points:
- What the concept of social selling is
- The importance of showcasing your offer on LinkedIn
- How affiliates can use social selling to their advantage
Optimise your profile:
- [01:35] Dean discusses the problem with digitally cold calling and how it compares to social selling.
- [05:15] Learn about the big mistakes that people do in traditional online lead generation including bragging about products.
- [09:15] Hear about the biggest deal Dean has done for a client from cold call outreach.
- [14:55] Dean talks about the importance of optimising your online profile.
- [15:50] Dean offers one key thing that anyone can do to stand out from the crowd in 2021.
Want to generate leads on LinkedIn? Download Dean Seddon’s cheat sheet here and share it with your affiliates to make sure that they are representing your brand in the social space!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love AffiliateINSIDER’s Affiliate Marketing Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing our podcast show!
Taking the time to do that, helps us support more people in our community to access digital and affiliate marketing insights, expert lead learning and the latest online marketing tactics that help Affiliate businesses grow.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. We will be adding new episodes as we gear up to launch a spectacular 3RD SEASON in January 2021.