The Affiliate Marketing Podcast is back with Season 3! This season, AffiliateINSIDER CEO Lee-Ann Johnstone will be joined by industry experts to discuss everything from streaming to social selling.
In the first episode of season 3, Lee-Ann reflects on 2020 and some of the key things that she learnt over the past year. Lee-Ann discusses some of the following key points:
- The mistakes she made in 2020
- The importance of consistency in a business
- How she is refocusing AffiliateINSIDER going forward
A reflection on 2020:
- [02:26] Lee-Ann reflects on when she took a step back and reflected on the business.
- [06:25] Lee-Ann discusses how she works well as a teacher and coach for affiliates and affiliate program managers.
- [10:13] Lee-Ann discusses why you should be brave enough to hire a specialist agency if you can’t find the right people with the right skills to grow your business.
- [13:14] Learn about the key areas AffiliateINSIDER will focus on in 2021.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love AffiliateINSIDER’s Affiliate Marketing Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing our podcast show!
Taking the time to do that, helps us support more people in our community to access digital and affiliate marketing insights, expert lead learning and the latest online marketing tactics that help Affiliate businesses grow.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. We will be adding new episodes as we gear up to launch a spectacular 3RD SEASON in January 2021.