Blockchain-based online gambling platform LetBet is one of the latest firms to tap into the hype surrounding cryptocurrency, as it takes the first steps to unveil its own digital currency, entitled LBT.
LetBet is aiming to be a revolutionary leader in the online gambling industry by overcoming issues such as delays, unfair payout systems and the innate trust players place in potentially corrupt third parties. The gambling options offered consist of sports betting, online poker, casino games, online bingo and online lottery.
Furthermore, LetBet’s development is not limited to its internal development team – as it eagerly shares and cooperates with third-party developers allowing LetBet to quickly create a decentralised platform that removes fees typically paid to a systems administrator. In this structure, each contributor receives LBT as reward.
It’s fair to say the crypto startup has talked a tough game, asserting that it will “revolutionise the online gambling industry” and “bring the industry to a new future in the next few months”.
LetBet Business Development Manager Bill Healey said: “Our vision is to continue growing internationally through our platform. We aim to be a leader in the industry, increasing our number of bookmakers and players from around the world, and to continue offering a growing number of online games through our partners.”
LetBet also offers an exciting affiliate program, believing that instead of wasting cost on advertisement, launching one will help growth. Players and promoters are the two main targets in the program, and the process is divided into two stages: the pre-ICO & Post-ICO.
Healey went on to describe some milestones he and LetBet have for the remainder of 2018:
- “February: ICO Start. SportBet Pre-Match Launch
- March: ICO Ends. Slot Machine Launch
- April: Internal Exchange. Jackpot Slot Machine Launch
- May: Mobile Wallet. Roulette Launch
- June: Go-to- Market Exchange. Get 3 potential bookmakers to provide game at UK
- July: SportBet Update. Tennis and Basketball
- August: Third Platform Launch. Get another two potential bookmakers to provide game at Singapore
- September: Poker Launch. SportBet In-Play Bet Launch
- Fourth Quarter: P2P SportBet, Live Casino and Wallet Cold Storage Support
LetBet is focused on continued enhancement and development throughout the year, to ensure a mature platform for it’s bookmakers, players and partners.”