- This event has passed.
iGB Affiliate Awards
The iGB Affiliate Awards 2019 is taking place on the 8th February 2019 at The Brewery. The iGB Affiliate Awards are the most respected awards in the industry with a focus on transparency. We are proud to continually deliver transparent and inclusive awards and look forward to hosting another fantastic event in 2019.
Nominations for the iGB Affiliate Awards are now closed. All of the nominations are now being reviewed by our nominations board who will assess each nominee against the category criteria and will decide the final shortlist.
You can view the winners from the iGB Affiliate Awards 2018 by clicking here.
A reminder about some of the changes that we made to the iGB Affiliate Awards process, which will continue in 2019:
- Criteria: The criteria will be at the forefront of both the nomination and judging process. The criteria will also focus on the last 12 months and not before – the awards will be about momentum and not size.
- The categories: We have reduced the number of awards from 25 to 21.
- Nominations and voting: The nominations process will remain similar to previous years, however, the voting (which was open to abuse) has been dropped from the process. We now have a nominations board that will use the information supplied as well as their own industry knowledge to create a shortlist of no more than 7 candidates.
- Judging: For judging the focus will be on the criteria, with points allocated to each item to drive accountability and transparency. There is an increased number of judges and have created a head judge for each category who is accountable for the final decision collated with the fellow judges. The judge’s decision will be final but the head judge will get involved if it’s a tie. The judges will also hold a Q&A with each shortlisted candidate, which will be recorded and made available for you to view. The judges will also create a document for each award that clearly defines why each winner won.
- Free to attend: The iGB Affiliate Awards 2019 will be all inclusive! The event is free to attend for everyone registered to attend the London Affiliate Conference.
- VIP tables: If you want a little something extra, VIP tables will be available to book. These will include seating close to the stage and alcohol.
The iGB Affiliate Awards are hosted by iGB Affiliate; organisers of the iGB Affiliate event series and publishers of iGB Affiliate magazine.
For more information go to: https://www.igbaffiliate.com/awards/igb-affiliate-awards