AffiliateINSIDER is dedicated to bringing you the latest affiliate marketing and industry news, events, workshops and skills development programs to support channel growth. We offer a bespoke PR and media service that promotes the development of affiliate marketing as a leading acquisition channel.
“AffiliateINSIDER is by far the most informational, applicable and actionable training and affiliate management resource, I have ever seen! If you want to power-up and take your affiliate business to the next level look no further than this team!”
Roo Wright, Founder – Wag.io
“AffiliateINSIDER is my go to site for the most up-to-date coverage of news and events from the iGaming industry”
Ian McDonnell – Blexr.com
The affiliate marketing industry is constantly changing. Keeping up with regulation, advertising codes and digital disruption is a full time job. We focus on providing in-depth knowledge sharing, we promote best practice and help the affiliate channel to grow.
We promote collaboration between affiliates, operators and suppliers working in the affiliate space enabling businesses to increase revenue, keep ahead of their competition, continue innovating.
Whether it’s keeping abreast of the latest news, following new digital trends or expanding your brand reach and build new relationships, we've got you covered.
- Affiliate Insider will develop bespoke training and bootcamp programmes to help affiliates and operators collaboratively grow their acquisition programmes
- Affiliate Insider will deliver detailed affiliate industry news, promotions, services and regulatory information for building growth in this channel.
- Affiliate Insider Begins: Delivering a bespoke service that meets these needs
- The first Affiliate Insider Bootcamp is created providing tangible insights for sports betting affiliates who want to growth hack their marketing strategies and commercialise their business.
- This exclusive Affiliate Bootcamp will host it’s first iteration alongside the Betting on Football Conference in March 2018
- SkyBet announces the closure of their Affiliate Programme
- Several other operators follow suit updating severe strike policies into their affiliate programmes as a reaction to these changes in a bid to avoid costly fines
- Big brands close their retail third party affiliate network programmes which sparks questions over the state of the affiliate ecosystem and the use of long tail promotion strategies
- The need for an exclusive resource aimed at providing up to the minute news, skills development, training and digital growth hacking for the affiliate channel - is borne
- The Gambling Commission and Advertising Authority clamp down on affiliate marketing guidelines, operators now become wholly responsible for the content their affiliates promote online.
- M&A in the affiliate space increases with several high profile affiliate site acquisitions concluding in quick succession
- Betting On Football Conference hosts several expert panel discussions which raise concern over the growth of a monopoly in the affiliate ecosystem as the channel continues to mature
Lee-Ann is a veteran digital and affiliate marketer with over two decades of experience in the retail, finance and iGaming sectors. Having managed several blue chip global brands' affiliate programs in her corporate career, in 2017 she launched AffiliateINSIDER .
Lee-Ann is an industry award-winning affiliate manager, a mentor, speaker, editorial contributor to several affiliate industry magazines detailing thought leadership and best practices for affiliate marketing.
She's a qualified Google Square, Virgin Business Start up & London Accelerator Mentor and is a passionate advocate for the improvement of affiliate marketing techniques.
Rasmus Sojmark has 15 years industry experience, having started as commercial director for BetBrain.com before becoming a founding team member of EveryMatrix. In 2009, he founded SBC Global (a highly successful events, news and media business) and Oddslife.com (a b2b social sportsbook platform).
He holds a University Masters Degree in International Marketing, with a dissertation that researched and analysed both online and land based sports betting behaviour. His work was later presented and published in academic books at Aalborg University.
While at EveryMatrix, Sojmark won EGR Awards for Best Sportsbook Innovation 2010, Sports Betting Rising Star 2011 and special commendation for White Label Partner of the Year 2011. In 2008 and 2009, he won back-to-back IGB Awards for Best Sports Betting Affiliate and the Best Overall Affiliate with BetBrain.com.
EDITORIAL AND MARKETING
Ted MenmuirContent Director
Content Director for SBC operations, Ted has built the leading high coverage news, opinion and features platform for the sports betting sector. A UCL Masters’ Tech & Management graduate, Ted has a passion for writing about technology/innovation entering the betting industry, new start-ups, ventures and politics and culture.
Andy McCarronManaging Director
Andrew McCarron started in the gambling industry with a weekend job in a bookies and began writing about it in 1998. He hasn’t stopped since. After roles at Coinslot International, Coinslot Review & Euroslot Worldwide, he was the first editor of Betting Business when it launched in 2004. Ten years later he joined SBC as MD where he helped launch the new look SBC News and the betting focused trade show Betting on Football. He’s been keeping busy since.
After graduating from the University of Bedfordshire with a First Class Honours degree in Sports Journalism, Joe went onto achieve a Masters degree in International Journalism. Prior to taking his first step into paid journalism, Joe was working in the industry at Ladbrokes.
Michael works with the Affiliate Insider editorial team in our Greater Manchester office shortly after completing a Master’s degree in Media, Communications & International Journalism at the University of Glasgow. Prior to this, he studied Politics at his hometown University of Dundee. He has further journalistic experience from interning with both The Scotsman and the Press & Journal newspapers, plus a developed knowledge of the affiliate industry acquired from working in William Hill whilst studying in Glasgow.
Rasmus has 15 years industry experience, with an early career start as commercial director of BetBrain.com, and founding team member of EveryMatrix. In 2009 he founded SBC Global (a highly successful events, news and media business) and Oddslife.com (a b2b social sportsbook platform).
Lee-Ann JohnstoneCEO & Founder
Lee-Ann is an affiliate marketing expert speaking at a number of iGaming events throughout the year. She's published in multiple industry publications and is a judge for both iGaming and Retail performance and affiliate marketing awards.She's worked with some of the big blue chip brands in both the iGaming and Retail sectors and has amassed a wealth of knowledge about affiliate marketing having worked affiliate, network, operator, and agency side over her two decade career.Affiliate Insider was created out of her desire to promote best practice, continued learning and business mentoring support for both affiliates , operators and suppliers working within the affiliate ecosystem.